Rules & Agreements
Magnolia Spaces Rules & Regulations
Rules and regulations are based on common sense, common courtesy and in the best interest of Magnolia Spaces and residents of Magnolia Spaces. If you have any questions, please check with the office team. These and other Rules may be changed without notice.
Office Hours: there is no physical office for Magnolia Spaces. Check-in procedures and helpful information will be communicated after the initial payment is received. Virtual Office Hours: 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Emergency Calls are accepted at 936-548-7939
Check-In/Out: Check-in is at 1:00 pm and Check Out is at 11:00 am. No arrival after 9 PM
Quiet Hours: 11:00 PM- 7:00 AM.
1. Space Fees and any other payments are due and payable each month as noted in Section 111 of the Terms and conditions. Cash, cashier’s check or money order will be immediately required to recover a returned check and personal checks will not be accepted for any future payments.
2. The common back yard area of the resort is strictly NO SMOKING. Smoking is allowed in your reserved area, excluding the communal back yard. Cigarette butts must be extinguished and discarded in resident provided fire safe container.
3. One (1) RV and two (2) vehicles are allowed per site. Vehicles that are not registered or in disrepair will not be allowed. Disrepair condition is at the sole discretion of the owner and manager of Magnolia Spaces.
4. RVs should be in good repair and not older than ten (10) years. Units more than ten years old are subject to inspection and must be pre-approved by Magnolia Spaces Management via photos. If RV arrives at Park and isn’t as appears in submitted photos, then the Park reserves the right to reject the reservation.
5. The site is for your RV and up to two motor vehicles. Additional vehicles must be approved in writing by management. The RV is to be located on site so that a car or truck may be parked on the drive in front of your RV. No trailers, boats or other towed apparatus are allowed to be on property without management written (email) approval.
6. You may park in designated areas only. Parking on or parallel with streets, including Plasuela street, is not allowed. No parking on any grass areas.
7. Utility trailers, tent trailers, tent camping, pop-up campers, converted horse trailers, boats, trampolines, and basketball goals are not allowed on the site.
8. No major vehicle repairs shall be made on these premises. Service work including changing oil and lubing is prohibited.
9. Space lot lines are generally from electric meter to electric meter. However, there are reflectors and markers in place designating more precise lot lines. Please do not encroach on your neighbor’s site.
10. Do not use a vacant site or parking spaces for any reason without first contacting the office.
11. If you have an RV off site for repairs, etc. please notify the office.
12. Pets - See Addendum B – Pet Policy
13. Your space must be kept neat, clean and free of boxes, litter or trash. No refrigerators, storage bins, gazebos, grill shelters, freezers, weight sets, clothes lines, etc are allowed. Contact Magnolia Spaces Management for questionable items. Do not let items accumulate under or around your unit.
14. Portable buildings or sheds are prohibited. Open air tents, or cabanas, are allowed in the middle yard areas of your licensed space
15. Tents or other temporary shelters may not be erected for more than forty-eight (48) hours.
16. No covers above RVs are permitted.
17. No wood or charcoal campfires are allowed except in the communal back yard and private back yards of spaces 1 & 5. Gas grills are permissible in your middle yard area.
18. Damage caused by you, your family or guests is YOUR responsibility.
19. Loud parties, excessive drinking, offensive language, or other unacceptable behavior by residents or their guests is not permitted. Illegal activities of any sort are strictly prohibited and will be reported to the local authorities. If we decide to call the authorities for a disturbance at your site, you will be subject to immediate eviction with no refund of prepaid rent or security deposit.
20. You are responsible for the conduct of your children and any guests; they must always be supervised by an adult resident.
21. A sprinkler system is in place to keep yards healthy. Watering cycles vary and you agree to allow watering of lawns as determined by management. Sprinkler systems operate between 2am and 5pm varying days and frequencies.
22. A sewer hose “donut” or “L” connector is required. A $125.00 clean-up fee will be charged if your RV causes a sewer back-up.
23. To take advantage of our courtesy trash pickup, place your secured trash bags in the dumpsters at the front of the property by lot 1 – Grapefruit Lane. - by 6:30am Mondays and Thursdays. You agree to follow the Town of Refugio Residential Garbage Collection policies in Addendum C of this agreement.
24. Please do not attempt to correct any problems with Magnolia Spaces facilities, notify the office
25. No unregistered, junked, unusable, unsightly or vehicles in disrepair will be allowed on the property.
26. No fireworks.
27. Open Carry of firearms is prohibited throughout Magnolia Spaces
28. All vendors need to be pre-approved by the park and carry a COI with Magnolia Spaces as an additional insured.
29. Internet access passwords are for paying guests only and should not be shared with anyone that is not a paying resident. Passwords are changed frequently, and you will be notified via email or text of any password changes.